Thursday, June 9, 2011

Photoshop?

You've probably heard me talk about this before, but since it comes up a lot I thought I'd post about it again. Photoshop is a great tool for making a good thing better, but the honest truth is you don't need to have it to take great photos. Even edgy hard shots can still look great without even going thru ACR or Lightroom. Focus on getting things right in camera and you'll not only save time, but it'll improve the quality of your work even after going thru post.

Photobucket

3 comments:

Sveta June 9, 2011 at 7:17 PM  

I totally agree! I don't have photoshop because I don't have the money for it...my Dad tells me that in the long run, I'll be a much better photographer. :)

Daniel June 10, 2011 at 12:44 AM  

He's right, Sveta. As long as you take that approach to it. Don't make excuses because you don't have everything the pro photographers have. Push the stuff you do have to it's limit. When you do get photoshop you won't regret the time you spent without it.

About Me

I am a photographer based in Omaha, NE

Followers