Saturday, May 21, 2011

Cinema Style

I'm constantly fascinated by the process of making movies, but my current camera only shoots stills, so I've been playing with the idea of creating photos with the feel of movie frames. I only use constant lighting for this style, and do as many effects in camera as possible, so eventually I may actually be able to shoot film clips with the same look. Here are some of the shots I've done so far.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket


If that's not enough for you, how about a movie poster to top it off?


Photobucket

10 comments:

Reuben Mitton May 21, 2011 at 2:37 PM  

Totally Awesome Man!!
Love the GUN,flames and everything else;)luv the last 1:D

The K. Family May 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

Whoa! Wouldn't want to get in that guys way with those muscles! Very nice, Daniel!! And nice to see you're staring in a movie!! It would be kinda neat anyway!

The K. Family May 21, 2011 at 4:10 PM  

And by the way, what does Sacipovic mean?

Daniel May 21, 2011 at 4:53 PM  

@ Reuben - Thanks bro! Flames and all that are easy. Come hang and I'll show you how.

@ Krahns - Haha I'm not starring, just producing directing and shooting...I can't compete with that guy (Obviously). And That's his last name. I did the poster for him.

Eli Delos May 26, 2011 at 10:39 AM  

Definitely like!
Especially the last one!
Great pictures!

Dominic DiMaria May 29, 2011 at 9:20 PM  

Good stuff! Love the action shots.

Check this out: http://vimeo.com/dominicdimaria/outlasteverything

Daniel May 29, 2011 at 10:26 PM  

Hey man that's nice! Wish we could work together on some stuff like that. Keep it coming

Dominic DiMaria June 3, 2011 at 8:02 AM  

Thanks, it was s blast to work on!

Yeah, we should totally collab on something like this some time... That would be sweet.

About Me

I am a photographer based in Omaha, NE

Followers